Hello, I'm Elizabeth Ford. A woman from the UK who's passionate about all things foodie! This blog will be the heart of recipes from my kitchen and fun and simple DIYs you can do at home. I will also post homey blogs, and other festive ideas. Travel is another big part of my life, so you might see a few travel blogs here and there! I am not an expert, nor a photographer, so excuse the lack of professionalism! I will try and post once a week, but as it is nearing Christmas, everything is pretty frantic so I may not be able to stick to a schedule.
About Me
Hello, I'm Elizabeth Ford. I live in South England and am passionate about all things foodie! Whether it's making life easier in the kitchen with kids, or cooking up the best stew, FoodwithFord will soon have it! I will try and post regularly, but as it is nearing Christmas, everything is pretty frantic at the moment, so excuse the all-over-the-place schedule! I hope you enjoy my stuff, please stick around for delicious treats every week!
Elizabeth XOXO
Popular Posts
-
Hello! I th ought I'd ki ck things off on this blog with a delicious yet easy recipe for Chocolate Bark, that you can make at home ...
-
Hello, I'm Elizabeth Ford. A woman from the UK who's passionate about all things foodie! This blog will be the heart of recipes fro...
0 comments:
Post a Comment